Welcome aboard Scamp Houseboat.
Casually elegant, Scamp is absolutely perfect for one or two couples or a small family.
Relax in comfort in the large lounge/dining area, read a magazine, watch a DVD or listen to your favourite music. Of course just sitting and watching the river flow by is also a great way to spend an hour or two.
- Preparing meals with stunning river views becomes an absolute pleasure.
- Scamp's spacious kitchen with a return is fully equipped with an electric fridge, full size stove and microwave
- Cook up a treat in the hooded bbq on the front deck.
- With reverse cycle air conditioning and a gas heater, you can travel in comfort all through the year.
- There are two queen size bedrooms, with the second bedroom splitting into singles if needed.
- The main bedroom has a sliding glass door to back deck, and there is tons of storage room in both bedrooms too.
- Enjoy watching free to air satellite TV with a self tracking unit for ease of operation.
There is great deck space front, top and back, with plenty of room to relax around the outdoor furniture or enjoy a snooze on the sun lounge.
Scamp is a fabulous small (2 - 4 berth) hire houseboat operating from Griffens Marina's exclusive moorings on the Murray River at Blanchetown.
We invite you to come and enjoy our special part of the Murray soon!
What our guests say...
"An absolutely fantastic way to see the Murray river, Scamp was perfect! We loved the scenery and the birdlife and enjoyed the peaceful spots to moor."
SH, Woodcroft SA
"Great houseboat, so comfortable, practical and very easy to manage. We all had a ball."
TP, Elizabeth SA
"What a super little boat, so much room, eveything we possibly needed was on board, the set up was just fabulous.Thankyou."
HR, Gordon VIC
"What a wonderful way to discover the Murray. Four Kiwi's out for a special holiday together and we loved it!"
TP, Auckland NZ
"Thank you so much for providing this amazing houseboat. Words don't do justice to the peace and quiet you experience and the sense of calm that overrides everything. Truly blessed to be able to enjoy this very special holiday. Thank you does not seem enough!"
TJ, Victor Harbor SA
"Absolutely fabulous from the minute we arrived. Great marina with such easy access, entertaining and informative instruction from Don and the boat and the scenery were outstanding. You will see us again and we will tell all our friends."
SP, Sandy Bay Tasmania