Welcome aboard Scallywag Houseboat.
The perfect small hire houseboat for your next Murray River holiday escape. So easy to handle with only 2 people, plenty of room for 4.
A very popular 2 - 4 berth houseboat, Scallywag is a breeze to drive and very economical to run. Scallywag is big enough to give you tons of space, but small enough to make you feel confident in setting forth as Captain of your own vessel!
After your journey of discovery, imagine lying in bed, pulling back the curtain and watching the stars twinkle, and the moon reflect off the water.
- Modern, light and airy, take in the views with panoramic windows.
- The raised front ceiling makes you feel like you are surrounded by nature crusing in your own floating sun room.
- Free to air satellite television with a self tracker so all you have to do is turn the TV on.
- Prepare meals in the fully equipped galley style kitchen with dishwasher.
- A comprehensive library of DVD's, games and books for your enjoyment.
- A Weber-Q on the front deck for easy barbequing
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and gas heating for year round comfort.
- Eco generator and solar panels on the roof for more sustainable energy use
Scallywag has two queen size bedrooms, the main has a sliding glass door with rear deck access and the second bedroom has the option of having 2 single beds.
For a totally relaxing holiday (or a romantic getaway for 2 - we can even organise the champagne and chocolates), this is the boat for you!!!
What our guests say...
"Thoroughly enjoyed and the boat was beautifully prepared."
DG Colonel Light Gardens Sept 2020
"Scallywag has eveything you could need, not a thing has been overlooked."
MK, Ballarat VIC
"Had the most wonderful, romantic 30th wedding anniversary, so relaxing."
JH, Inglewood SA
"Our first houseboat experience - perfect!"
SH, Auckland NZ
"Oh my gosh, I think we are addicted. A fabulous, wonderful time and incredibly relaxing. Could have stayed on Scallywag forever! Thank you."
DK, Kapunda SA
"Had a ball, this is paradise. We could not have asked for anything more and the weather was superb. Camp fires at night, sunny days full of relaxing on the top deck. Also an absolute pleasure to drive."
WH, Fairview Park SA