Welcome aboard Reflections Houseboat.
Reflections is a stylish and well apointed hire houseboat offering spacious accommodation ideal for couples or larger family groups.
Reflections is also a fabulous two bedroom ensuite houseboat (with the spare bedrooms being ideal as a storage/dressing room - giving each couple their own side of the boat) and we offer special 4 person rates.
- Preparing your holiday fare is a breeze in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with full size stove, large electric fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher.
- Or pop a roast in the hooded bbq and just relax with a glass of wine as dinner cooks to perfection.
- Savour your meals with great views - large windows all along the side and front enhance any dining experience.
- For entertainment, you can choose a DVD from the selection on board, and sit back and enjoy it on the large digital tv complete with sound bar.
- Tune in for free to air satellite TV and catch up on the sporting news, listen to your favourite music or curl up on the sofa with a magazine or book.
The four comfortable queen size bedrooms (two zip apart) have plenty of storage and each has access to a large shared ensuite bathroom. Extra blankets, pillows and quilts are also provided.
Access to the top deck is via the fully carpetted staircase... relax and enjoy a glass of wine as the sun goes down or just unwind on a sun lounge. You can also enjoy sitting on the rear deck while you wait for that huge fish to jump on your line!
Overall, there are 2 outdoor settings and 4 sun lounges for your total relaxation.
What our guests say...
"Exceeded our expectations - just perfect for 2 couples celebrating special birthdays! Loved the space and having our own bathrooms. Will spread the word about your piece of paradise at Blanchetown."
RN, Grange, SA
"The top deck was just brilliant, we spent many hours relaxing there. Love the Blanchetown area, and really enjoyed our family holiday. So much room, really well equipped and set out. Can't wait to cruise with you again next year."
SP, Melbourne, VIC
"Reflections was an absolute joy - we loved our time on board and congratulate you on having such a wonderfully provisioned boat. Everything we needed was at our disposal, and we were all so comfortable. The back deck was just perfect for sitting in the morning with a cup of tea, and top deck was the best spot for late afternoon drinks.Your stretch of the Murray is the nicest we have travelled on, very peaceful with so many mooring spots"
MF, North Adelaide SA
"Our first houseboat holiday and we are already planning our next one! Great location, so easy for us all to meet here after travelling from various parts of Australia for a special family reunion. The boat was so well presented and nothing has been overlooked to make your guests comfortable. The highlight of our trip were the incredible sunrises and sunsets and all the birdlife. The best holiday we have had in years!"
TF, Ballarat VIC
"Best boat we have been on, best part of the Murray and best people to deal with. Thanks so much Miriam, Don and the rest of your team."
RM, Magill SA