Welcome aboard Reflections Houseboat.
Reflections is a stylish and well appointed 4 bedroom hire houseboat, offering freshly refurbished, spacious accommodation ideal for couples or larger family groups.
Reflections is also a fabulous two bedroom ensuite houseboat with the spare bedrooms being ideal as a storage/dressing room - giving each couple their own side of the boat!
Decorated with a relaxed holiday vibe in mind, think white washed timbers matching the stunning limestone cliffs, river reflections and calming colours...
- Preparing your holiday fare is a breeze in the newly renovated kitchen, complete with full size stove, large electric fridge/freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
- Pop a roast in the hooded bbq and relax with a glass of wine as dinner cooks to perfection.
- Savour your meals with great views while sitting at the very comfortable dining setting - with large windows all along the side and front to enhance any dining experience.
- For entertainment, you can choose a DVD from the large selection on board, or sit back and listen to your favourite music...or just curl up on the sofa with a magazine or book.
- With an evaporative air conditioner and gas heating, you will be comfortable in all conditions ( and of course you have the lovely cool river to dangle your feet in from the swim deck on those hot days, or sit around a camp fire in winter!)
The four queen size bedrooms (two zip apart) have plenty of storage and each has access to a large shared ensuite bathroom. Extra blankets, pillows and quilts are also provided.
Access to the top deck is via the fully carpetted staircase... relax and enjoy a glass of wine as the sun goes down or just unwind on a sun lounge. You can also enjoy sitting on the rear deck while you wait for that huge fish to jump on your line! There is also a third toilet/vanity and laundry room at the back of the boat.
Overall, there are 2 outdoor settings and sun lounges for your total relaxation.
- 2 x Yamaha 60 hp motors
- Yamaha 6kva Inverter generator with remote start for economical and quiet operation
PLEASE NOTE: Calendar availability information is a guide only, and all bookings need to be confirmed due to constant changes.
What our guests say...
"Exceeded our expectations - just perfect for 2 couples celebrating special birthdays! Loved the space and having our own bathrooms. Will spread the word about your piece of paradise at Blanchetown."
RN, Grange, SA
"The top deck was just brilliant, we spent many hours relaxing there. Love the Blanchetown area, and really enjoyed our family holiday. So much room, really well equipped and set out. Can't wait to cruise with you again next year."
SP, Melbourne, VIC
"Reflections was an absolute joy - we loved our time on board and congratulate you on having such a wonderfully provisioned boat. Everything we needed was at our disposal, and we were all so comfortable. The back deck was just perfect for sitting in the morning with a cup of tea, and top deck was the best spot for late afternoon drinks.Your stretch of the Murray is the nicest we have travelled on, very peaceful with so many mooring spots"
MF, North Adelaide SA
"Our first houseboat holiday and we are already planning our next one! Great location, so easy for us all to meet here after travelling from various parts of Australia for a special family reunion. The boat was so well presented and nothing has been overlooked to make your guests comfortable. The highlight of our trip were the incredible sunrises and sunsets and all the birdlife. The best holiday we have had in years!"
TF, Ballarat VIC
"Simply the best holiday we have had in 30 years!"
TR Linden Park