Welcome aboard Adventurer Houseboat.
Adventurer is a popular and affordable houseboat for a family holiday on the Murray River.
Spacious and comfortable, Adventurer has everything you will need for a totally relaxing hire houseboat holiday - and we even offer special 4 person crew prices (excludes Christmas/January holidays).
Easy to drive and economical to run, Adventurer is the ideal houseboat for some Murray River fun.
Adventurer is a classic older houseboat full of warmth and charm. The minute you walk on board you will feel instantly at home. With great deck space, you can be immersed in nature at all times.
Plus there is plenty of room for the whole family to find their own special spot to relax.
- Unwind in the spacious lounge watching a DVD or two, catch up on the news via free to air satellite TV, curl up on the sofa and catch up on your reading, or play a game of cards.
- With a large, fully equipped kitchen area (large electric fridge/freezer, full size gas stove, microwave) preparing meals is a breeze.
- You can eat at the dining room table or just head out to the front deck for the best views around.
- The four comfortable queen size bedrooms (two zip apart) have plenty of storage, and each one has a sliding glass door for deck access.
- There is also a bunk room/kids retreat making Adventurer the ideal family houseboat for up to 10 people.
- With a large bathroom complete with a front loader washing machine, there are also two separate toilets.
- Enjoy fabulous deck space with plenty of room for everyone.
- 2 x Yamaha 60 hp motors
- Yamaha 6kva Inverter generator for economical and quiet operation
What our guests say...
"A fabulous holiday. Our first time on the Murray River. We chose to have a big boat for only two couples and thoroughly enjoyed it. Miriam was very helpful and made it easy, especially arranging this trip remotely from New Zealand. Great value for money. Semi followed the suggested seven day itinerary and couldn’t have asked for a better time. Morgan township and the Caudo Vineyard were highlights. Will strongly recommend to our friends"
BD Auckland NZ
"What a fabulous houseboat! We had so much fun and couldn't believe everything you had on board. Tons of room for us all plus the grandparents. Such a treat to wake up to the sounds of kookaburra's and the scenery was so interesting. Thanks for providing binoculars and a bird book on board - kept us intrigued for hours."
RJ, Prospect SA
"The perfect houseboat aptly named for our families first Murray River adventure. Very spacious and comfortable with everything we needed ( plus more) on board. So much bird and wildlife to enjoy, the kids hardly even watched the TV!"
TS, Mt. Gambier SA
"Three couples, lots of laughs, too much food and just enough to drink! Could not have asked for a better boat for our holiday. Very well equipped at a great price. You will definitely see us again."
RH, Portland Vic
"You have the very best location we have been from, and we have been on 5 previous houseboat holidays! Spectacular scenery, so many quiet mooring spots and very little river traffic."
CR, Bridgewater SA