Welcome aboard Adventurer Houseboat.
Spacious, comfortable and easy to drive, Adventurer has everything you will need for a totally relaxing family houseboat holiday.
Adventurer is a classic, older style houseboat full of natural warmth and charm. With recent updates to the kitchen and all new flooring in the main areas, you will feel instantly at home as soon as you walk on board. With great front, back and top deck areas, you can be immersed in nature at all times.
Plus there is plenty of room - great for the smaller groups wanting a bit more space, through to large family crews - you will be sure to find your own special spot to relax.
- Unwind in the spacious lounge as the river flows gently past, curl up on the sofa and catch up on your reading or a DVD or two, play a game of cards.
- With a well equipped, freshly renovated kitchen area (large electric fridge/freezer, new full size gas stove, microwave) preparing meals is a breeze.
- You can eat at the dining room table or just head out to the front deck for the best views around.
- The four comfortable queen size bedrooms (two zip apart) have plenty of storage, and each one has a sliding glass door for deck access with quality block out curtains.
- There is also a bunk room/kids retreat making Adventurer the ideal family houseboat for up to 10 people.
- With a large bathroom complete with a front loader washing machine, there are also two separate toilets.
- Enjoy fabulous deck space with plenty of room for everyone, including your doggy family members!
What our guests say...
"Thankyou so so much, everybody had an incredible time! The boat was perfect and everything went smoothly. We will definitely recommend you to others and will book again!"
MW Salisbury North SA Sept 2020
"Third time on Adventurer and it just keeps getting better! Love the new kitchen and as always, everything you need for a great holiday is on board...So many birds and wildlife to view ( had kookaburra's sitting on the front rails) and some riotous card games were enjoyed. Looking forward to our 4th trip next year!"
JG Gawler SA Sept 20
"The perfect houseboat aptly named for our families first Murray River adventure. Very spacious and comfortable with everything we needed ( plus more) on board. So much bird and wildlife to enjoy, the kids hardly even watched the TV!"
TS, Mt. Gambier SA
"Three couples, lots of laughs, too much food and just enough to drink! Could not have asked for a better boat for our holiday. Very well equipped at a great price. You will definitely see us again."
RH, Portland Vic
"You have the very best location we have been from, and we have been on 5 previous houseboat holidays! Spectacular scenery, so many quiet mooring spots and very little river traffic."
CR, Bridgewater SA
"What a fabulous houseboat! We had so much fun and couldn't believe everything you had on board. Tons of room for us all plus the grandparents. Such a treat to wake up to the sounds of kookaburra's and the scenery was so interesting. Thanks for providing binoculars and a bird book on board - kept us intrigued for hours"
RJ Prospect SA